The Bradley County Bar Association is committed to serving the community through many projects where attorneys volunteer their time to educate the public and provide counseling for those in need. These services include:
- Community Legal Forums,
- Pro Bono counseling and representation,
- serving as “Friends of Court” in hearings on Orders of Protection,
- supporting an online legal research facility open to the public at the Cleveland/ Bradley County Public Library,
- participating in Law Day activities that include public forums where candidates for judicial offices can debate with other candidates as to qualifications for office, and
- educational presentations for attorneys as part of a Continuing Legal Education series to keep attorneys up to date on different aspects of the practice of law.